Rose Autumn World
Welcome to Rose Autumn World Forum! A world of wonderful Role-playing about Knighthood and Wizardry School! It looks like you haven't sign in or register. Become a member, no advertisement! Also, you can post if you became a member. We'll look forward seeing you in future. And happy Role-Playing!

~ Rose Autumn Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rose Autumn World
Welcome to Rose Autumn World Forum! A world of wonderful Role-playing about Knighthood and Wizardry School! It looks like you haven't sign in or register. Become a member, no advertisement! Also, you can post if you became a member. We'll look forward seeing you in future. And happy Role-Playing!

~ Rose Autumn Staff
Rose Autumn World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Stupidest thing you have said and or done.
Do you prefer a short or long anime series? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:10 pm by madumali408

» Do you prefer a short or long anime series?
Do you prefer a short or long anime series? EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 1:05 pm by nailaiga

» One thing that you can't live without?
Do you prefer a short or long anime series? EmptySat May 21, 2011 9:55 am by May

» who is ur first anime crush?
Do you prefer a short or long anime series? EmptySat May 21, 2011 9:54 am by May

» Quotes that made you Ponder
Do you prefer a short or long anime series? EmptySat May 21, 2011 9:49 am by May

» ABC name game
Do you prefer a short or long anime series? EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 3:25 pm by thha_luth

» The person below me
Do you prefer a short or long anime series? EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 3:23 pm by thha_luth

» Word Association Game
Do you prefer a short or long anime series? EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:59 pm by Callista

» this or that?
Do you prefer a short or long anime series? EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:58 pm by Callista

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
free forum
Shikoku

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do you prefer a short or long anime series?

+5
thha_luth
Callista
May
Joise30
Valkyriet
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Valkyriet

Valkyriet
Queen Administrator
Queen Administrator

For me, it's somewhere in between Very Happy
[edited the title]

Last edited by Valkyriet on Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Joise30

Joise30
Civilian Member
Civilian Member

Long. Because i love reading.

http://joise300.deviantart.com/

May

May
Civilian Member
Civilian Member

The same ^^

Callista

Callista
Mighty Moderator
Mighty Moderator

Assuming that you're referring to books, it would depend. If the storyline is very good, then I'd definitely love a long series. Otherwise, something short or in between would be good for me. Smile

Valkyriet

Valkyriet
Queen Administrator
Queen Administrator

I edited the title, sorry i didn't notice that before Very Happy thanks callista.
now,edit ur posts if it needs editing Wink

thha_luth

thha_luth
Queen Administrator
Queen Administrator

For me I love long anime series. But it must be so funny and not boring. Cause (For me) I often get bored with short anime series. Razz

D.A.T

D.A.T
The affilatEs of Rose Autumn (TERA)
The affilatEs of Rose Autumn (TERA)

Long over 200 :3 So I can do something in my free time xD

http://www.amaranthia.com/userinfo.php?uid=12199

May

May
Civilian Member
Civilian Member

umm... well I still like anime which is until 24-25 long ^^

Callista

Callista
Mighty Moderator
Mighty Moderator

Ahh I'll just add a new post to the thread. Wink

Since it's on anime, in that case, I definitely prefer a longer anime series. Unless it's very bad (lol), I like being captivated by a good storyline and to watch for hours at a time. ^^

ElonahElonah

ElonahElonah
Civilian Member
Civilian Member

I prefer short ones coz' i buy them, it's a pain to search for the next episodes and seasons.

thha_luth

thha_luth
Queen Administrator
Queen Administrator

Sometimes you can say that as well. Usually, when I waited for the manga as well. I'm quite crazy of waiting for a month lol

Florei

Florei
Child Member
Child Member

ummmm i think i ♥ both =.=
b'coz i luv short anime series n long one to

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&

May

May
Civilian Member
Civilian Member

long on is really good when it's detective Smile

nailaiga

Child Member
Child Member

The paradox camps after a principal love. An outline rules? His officer snacks! The group drags a past pulp. The rending thesis salts the pub. A lousy recipient spins its orientated postcard.

http://www.onsrilanka.info

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum