Rose Autumn World
Welcome to Rose Autumn World Forum! A world of wonderful Role-playing about Knighthood and Wizardry School! It looks like you haven't sign in or register. Become a member, no advertisement! Also, you can post if you became a member. We'll look forward seeing you in future. And happy Role-Playing!

~ Rose Autumn Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rose Autumn World
Welcome to Rose Autumn World Forum! A world of wonderful Role-playing about Knighthood and Wizardry School! It looks like you haven't sign in or register. Become a member, no advertisement! Also, you can post if you became a member. We'll look forward seeing you in future. And happy Role-Playing!

~ Rose Autumn Staff
Rose Autumn World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Stupidest thing you have said and or done.
I'm afraid I have to stop my project for few months EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:10 pm by madumali408

» Do you prefer a short or long anime series?
I'm afraid I have to stop my project for few months EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 1:05 pm by nailaiga

» One thing that you can't live without?
I'm afraid I have to stop my project for few months EmptySat May 21, 2011 9:55 am by May

» who is ur first anime crush?
I'm afraid I have to stop my project for few months EmptySat May 21, 2011 9:54 am by May

» Quotes that made you Ponder
I'm afraid I have to stop my project for few months EmptySat May 21, 2011 9:49 am by May

» ABC name game
I'm afraid I have to stop my project for few months EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 3:25 pm by thha_luth

» The person below me
I'm afraid I have to stop my project for few months EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 3:23 pm by thha_luth

» Word Association Game
I'm afraid I have to stop my project for few months EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:59 pm by Callista

» this or that?
I'm afraid I have to stop my project for few months EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:58 pm by Callista

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
free forum
Shikoku

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm afraid I have to stop my project for few months

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

thha_luth

thha_luth
Queen Administrator
Queen Administrator

Hi there everyone. Sorry for this sudden information like this. The truth I don't really want to post this but... *sigh* I really have to.. Well, where to begin?

Okay the first is, before I created the forum, I knew the RPG games from my little bro, who always download the newest game on the developers website. I found the website, a forum. That's the first I have ever joined and now I'm still active there. The forum has made me to spend my time quite a lot until I decided to make my own games. Then; I downloaded the RMXP and RMVX, bought them with my savings. I realized that day, when I will spent the time so much than before.

Then, I decided to make my own forum. That's the one you're joining now. "Rose Autumn Games" which was just created on February. Being an Administrator of the forum is really take my time over and over until I forgot my duty as a Student. That is "Study". My scores on those isn't so.. bad you know. But I am a Science Class student, and I got my science scores quite.. bad. Only Biology I get great but Math, Physis and Chemistry? Well, they're quite mess. The language lessons are pretty good. It's just the science scores I get pretty bad.

Actually, I don't want get into the science class, I want to join the Language class cause I know my abilities are quite good in that subject but, it was ruined. My parents really wanted me to get into the science class. And now I'm there. It's quite mess and I have to study much harder than before to keep going better.

Well that's how the story came. I'm afraid I have to stop my project on Fantasy of Chaos for a while or maybe months. I have to reach the good scores if I want to reach 12th grade. But don't worry, I will always come here. But only on my cellphone if I could online on active days, Saturday and Sunday, I can online on my laptop.

Thanks so much Val, for your help being an Admin with me. And so sorry David, I know you have worked so long for preparing the sprites for me. Rekka, I am really sorry cause I'm not gonna be able to help with your game (but if I could help even just a little bit, I'm happy to help). Callista, thanks a lot for becoming my first moderator. But RAG will always be an active forum. Until I have solved my problems in the real life.

Sorry for interrupting your time by reading this, thanks for understanding Smile

Callista

Callista
Mighty Moderator
Mighty Moderator

Hi Luthie,

I hope that things in real life will get better for you. I know that school and such takes precedence over things online and all that. I'm glad to hear that RAG will be active. I hope you can resume Fantasy when you get the chance. ^^

May

May
Civilian Member
Civilian Member

It's fine luthie-chan!! Smile

dont worry, I can wait much longer for ur game ^_^

and I think that "science" subject.. Myabe its from ur future also ^_^

So, go for it luthie-chan I know you can finish it ryt away with a 100 score ^.^

I can always wait u know ^^

thha_luth

thha_luth
Queen Administrator
Queen Administrator

Hi there May and Hi there Callista, thanks Hugging
I really want to continue the project but it seems I have to wait a little longer Embarassed
Oh yeah, I think Val and I will start the guilds now Wink

May

May
Civilian Member
Civilian Member

Yaaaay cant wait for the guild and also, the New Icons seems to be sooooo COOL!!!!

I really like it ^_^

(oh and soryy.. Myabe I am already Off-topic -__-llllll)

D.A.T

D.A.T
The affilatEs of Rose Autumn (TERA)
The affilatEs of Rose Autumn (TERA)

Don't worry, Luthie Smile
School must be on first place, since we are all students. So, take your time. We will make sure to keep the forum active Hugging

Off Topic : Nice changes Very Happy

http://www.amaranthia.com/userinfo.php?uid=12199

thha_luth

thha_luth
Queen Administrator
Queen Administrator

thanks a lot, Dattie and May Hugging
Thanks for your appreciation on the new appearance of RAG Forum Very Happy
I just discovered some options that might work here Razz

ElonahElonah

ElonahElonah
Civilian Member
Civilian Member

aw~ good luck to that thha_luth
I wanted to make games myself and the best engine I found is rmxp,
it's all hard, without any background with programming.

thha_luth

thha_luth
Queen Administrator
Queen Administrator

Well yeah ^^ I hope I can continue it in future though Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum