Rose Autumn World
Welcome to Rose Autumn World Forum! A world of wonderful Role-playing about Knighthood and Wizardry School! It looks like you haven't sign in or register. Become a member, no advertisement! Also, you can post if you became a member. We'll look forward seeing you in future. And happy Role-Playing!

~ Rose Autumn Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rose Autumn World
Welcome to Rose Autumn World Forum! A world of wonderful Role-playing about Knighthood and Wizardry School! It looks like you haven't sign in or register. Become a member, no advertisement! Also, you can post if you became a member. We'll look forward seeing you in future. And happy Role-Playing!

~ Rose Autumn Staff
Rose Autumn World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Stupidest thing you have said and or done.
The Fate of a Keyblade Wielder EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:10 pm by madumali408

» Do you prefer a short or long anime series?
The Fate of a Keyblade Wielder EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 1:05 pm by nailaiga

» One thing that you can't live without?
The Fate of a Keyblade Wielder EmptySat May 21, 2011 9:55 am by May

» who is ur first anime crush?
The Fate of a Keyblade Wielder EmptySat May 21, 2011 9:54 am by May

» Quotes that made you Ponder
The Fate of a Keyblade Wielder EmptySat May 21, 2011 9:49 am by May

» ABC name game
The Fate of a Keyblade Wielder EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 3:25 pm by thha_luth

» The person below me
The Fate of a Keyblade Wielder EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 3:23 pm by thha_luth

» Word Association Game
The Fate of a Keyblade Wielder EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:59 pm by Callista

» this or that?
The Fate of a Keyblade Wielder EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:58 pm by Callista

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
free forum
Shikoku

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Fate of a Keyblade Wielder

+2
Callista
thha_luth
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Fate of a Keyblade Wielder Empty The Fate of a Keyblade Wielder Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:22 pm

thha_luth

thha_luth
Queen Administrator
Queen Administrator

Hi everyone, I think this is my first story on the forum Very Happy
As you can see or maybe you have known, I'm a big fan of Kingdom Hearts and Mana Series. So in my stories the would be some similarity Embarassed
And sorry if I have some of or maybe many grammar mistakes cause I'm still learning Embarassed

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter One
~Fate Dreams

She awoke in the strange chamber. She saw a staff inside of it. She touched it without thinking first. Suddenly, she heard a voice

"Your fate is so harsh if you take this staff. You don't have a choice. You have the power of Wisdom and knowlegde. You fight and think with your hearts."

She took it without thinking as if she didn't have any will to refuse. Then the floor cracked and she fell into the darkness. She arrived at the another chamber. She saw a strange, white-looking goblet standing there. She took it. She could feel the power inside of it.

"The power of light. The power that could destroy the darkness. All pure white as snow. Use the power to defend the people you love. If you take this, your path would be harsh than before. But don't be afraid. You could control and face what lies ahead."

Then suddenly all becomes white and she woke up.

"Mmmm, what just have happened? I feel that I didn't sleep at all! What time is it?"

She looked on her table and saw her clock.

"OMG!! It's 7 'o clock already! I'm late!"

2The Fate of a Keyblade Wielder Empty Re: The Fate of a Keyblade Wielder Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:27 pm

Callista

Callista
Mighty Moderator
Mighty Moderator

I like the beginning so far, Luthie. And I don't see any spelling or grammar mistakes so far-or if there are, they're so minor that they're not noticeable. Wink

I can't wait to find out what happens next. Very Happy

3The Fate of a Keyblade Wielder Empty Re: The Fate of a Keyblade Wielder Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:26 pm

Valkyriet

Valkyriet
Queen Administrator
Queen Administrator

Interesting start luthie-chan!
I'm so looking forward to the next update Very Happy

4The Fate of a Keyblade Wielder Empty Re: The Fate of a Keyblade Wielder Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:39 pm

thha_luth

thha_luth
Queen Administrator
Queen Administrator

Hi there, Callista and Val.
Thanks Very Happy
I'll see what I can do next Wink

5The Fate of a Keyblade Wielder Empty Re: The Fate of a Keyblade Wielder Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:40 pm

May

May
Civilian Member
Civilian Member

Nice story luthie ^_^

it looks like... pretty cure?

Nice imagination afro

oh yea, can't wait for the nxt update. Hope u add some love stories What a Face

6The Fate of a Keyblade Wielder Empty Re: The Fate of a Keyblade Wielder Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:20 pm

Florei

Florei
Child Member
Child Member

wow luthie this is great story~~~
love it ( this ish kiri-poo)

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&

7The Fate of a Keyblade Wielder Empty Re: The Fate of a Keyblade Wielder Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:25 pm

D.A.T

D.A.T
The affilatEs of Rose Autumn (TERA)
The affilatEs of Rose Autumn (TERA)

Great start, Luthie Smile
And I must say that you know how to handle good words,and how to create captivate sentences Very Happy
Waiting for your next update.

http://www.amaranthia.com/userinfo.php?uid=12199

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum