Rose Autumn World
Welcome to Rose Autumn World Forum! A world of wonderful Role-playing about Knighthood and Wizardry School! It looks like you haven't sign in or register. Become a member, no advertisement! Also, you can post if you became a member. We'll look forward seeing you in future. And happy Role-Playing!

~ Rose Autumn Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rose Autumn World
Welcome to Rose Autumn World Forum! A world of wonderful Role-playing about Knighthood and Wizardry School! It looks like you haven't sign in or register. Become a member, no advertisement! Also, you can post if you became a member. We'll look forward seeing you in future. And happy Role-Playing!

~ Rose Autumn Staff
Rose Autumn World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Stupidest thing you have said and or done.
Many changes will be made / RAG will change into Role-Playing Forum! EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:10 pm by madumali408

» Do you prefer a short or long anime series?
Many changes will be made / RAG will change into Role-Playing Forum! EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 1:05 pm by nailaiga

» One thing that you can't live without?
Many changes will be made / RAG will change into Role-Playing Forum! EmptySat May 21, 2011 9:55 am by May

» who is ur first anime crush?
Many changes will be made / RAG will change into Role-Playing Forum! EmptySat May 21, 2011 9:54 am by May

» Quotes that made you Ponder
Many changes will be made / RAG will change into Role-Playing Forum! EmptySat May 21, 2011 9:49 am by May

» ABC name game
Many changes will be made / RAG will change into Role-Playing Forum! EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 3:25 pm by thha_luth

» The person below me
Many changes will be made / RAG will change into Role-Playing Forum! EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 3:23 pm by thha_luth

» Word Association Game
Many changes will be made / RAG will change into Role-Playing Forum! EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:59 pm by Callista

» this or that?
Many changes will be made / RAG will change into Role-Playing Forum! EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:58 pm by Callista

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
free forum
Shikoku

You are not connected. Please login or register

Many changes will be made / RAG will change into Role-Playing Forum!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

thha_luth

thha_luth
Queen Administrator
Queen Administrator

Hi all. I have to tell you this that RAG won't produce any free games. Why? Cause I have lots of problem in my real life and I don't have time to do it. Soo, instead of Game forum-ing, why don't we make a Role-playing forum? It's quite fun and I enjoyed it a lot.

I will remove the guild's system from here. Why? Cause nothing interest there until this day so the best I will remove them.

About the RP idea, I just got it today. It's about the academy of Knighthood and Wizardry where you will act as a student or a teacher/professor. I will talk this to Valkyriet while I do that. The story will be made when I got sort all things.

This will be the biggest reconstruction I will make and major changes will be made so be patient until I do all of things around so I hope you agree with me instead seeing this forum is inactive. Really deepest apologies to all members around here. You will see the forum active again. And thank you for supporting me Very Happy

Callista

Callista
Mighty Moderator
Mighty Moderator

Hi Luthie,

It's been quite a while since I logged in here although I have ghosted pretty regularly. The weather has been so unbearable so I haven't been online as much as I'd like. Razz

I think that the change is good. It's better than a completely inactive forum, which I've seen unfortunately happen quite a bit. I'll be curious to see how the school idea develops. Smile

thha_luth

thha_luth
Queen Administrator
Queen Administrator

Hi Callista. We haven't met each other for such a long time. I haven't gone to SFG quite lately. It seems Luv and you are having fun there Very Happy

Yep, I don't really want to see this forum so inactive. And just got the RP idea about. Hope you can register as soon as possible Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum